TNUA Admission Procedure
1. Make sure that you are eligible to apply as an international student.(Please refer to TNUA Regulations Regarding InternationalStudent Admission and MOE Regulations Regarding International StudentsUndertaking Studies in Taiwan.)
2. Complete on-line application and print out 1 copy (Signature required).
3. Prepare the entry documents and required documents by the departments/graduate institutes, and pay the application fee, NTD 2,000. (Note: Applicants of the International Master of Arts Program in Cultural and Creative Industries (IMCCI) do not have to pay the application fee if they also apply for the ICDF Scholarship.)
4. Submit application in person or by mail to the International Exchange Center before April 15th. (Any late application will not be processed.)
5. Admission result will be announced in mid-June.
6. Please refer to TNUA International ExchangeCenter International Students Admission.